The Right Place/MMTC partnered with DISHER to support and streamline the development of new manufacturing processes and systems for a growing hydraulic-products manufacturer.
A DISHER Project Manager worked with the customer’s leadership team to define the project scope and develop a project plan.
The plan included process development, equipment development, quality systems, supplier selection, and staffing.
DISHER and the hydraulics manufacturer joined together to develop the following solutions:
- New processes for small-parts cleaning and assembly
- Quality-system evaluations including product cleanliness testing specifications and instructions
- Facility layouts
- Machine design and controls for new equipment
- Supplier qualifications and vetting process
- Talent recruitment for a new department manager
The DISHER team leveraged its breadth of solutions (Project Management, Machine Design, Controls Engineering, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, Packaging Engineering, and Talent Solutions) to successfully:
- Launch the new manufacturing process with new domestic suppliers
- Design and develop new tooling to implement assembly equipment from Japan
- Implement automated capital equipment designed and programmed by DISHER
- Support updated quality systems and new packaging designs
- Hire a new department manager
Helping Our Customers Succeed is What Drives Us!
Take your project to the next level with our cross-functional, multi-industry experience.